Don’t you feel like time slows downs during the summer? That’s it’s magic, right? With so much happening around me, I welcome a slow down. While the official start is a still a few weeks out (I’m looking at you June 21st), I’m daydreaming about all the fun things I want to do with my little trio. We’ve got #fungoals and I’ve made a list cuz, mom brain. What’s on your summer bucket list? Do you make a list or is this just a things moms do to ensure it gets done?
- See a show at The Starlight Bowl
- Read all the magazines that are sitting in a pile on my nightstand, preferably by a pool.
- A tech detox, like for more than an evening.
- Take a craft class, maybe this sewing one from Merrick’s Art?
- Spend a long weekend in Palm Springs. This video from We Like L.A. is giving me all the #desertfun inspo.
- Do a major closet clean out.
- Enough beach trips to get my money’s worth for the canopy I had to buy.
- Read a book just for fun, not an audiobook, or anything related to child rearing.
- Date Night, just one.
- Finally get a scoop at Quenelle or maybe try the Red Bull Tang Popsicles, because everynight with a toddler is an all-nighter.
- Bike around a new neighborhood.
- Fly a kite with Ms. V.
- Camping trip in NorCal.
- Throw V an awesome 1st birthday.
- Watch a movie in the park. There are so many options here.
What do you think? Did you see anything you want to add to your list? Let me know.